Monday, September 26, 2011

What I've Been Up to Lately

I've not posted much lately, certainly not as much as I'd like.  Last week was not one of the best I've ever had, which contributed.  The less said about that, the better.  I'll just say that my reading and blogging rate decreased noticeably for a few days.
Anyway, I've got a few more novels I'm committed to review.  I've started the sequel to Wolfsangel.  I hope to have that posted within the next week to ten days.  I have a deadline on a personal writing project at the end of the week, so that will slow down the reading and blogging somewhat.

I spent the weekend at Fencon and should have a report on that up tomorrow.  Then there's another Conan post.  After that, more novel reviews, with reviews of shorter pieces and maybe some opinions mixed in. 

And as soon as I get my hands on the new Jasper Kent novel (volume 3 of the Danilov Quintet), that will move to the top of the reading stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment